- Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) which is accredited by the NRRC (40 CME)
August 16, 2020 - August 20, 2020
3:30 pm - 9:30 pm
40 CME (NRRC)
To develop a clear understanding of the Fundamental Concepts of Radiation, its Applications and Safe Use. It is also aimed to Prepare Participants to take the Local Accreditation Examination
- Explain the Concepts, Principles, and Uses of Ionizing Radiation
- Use the Different Radiation Quantities/Units and Perform Conversion of Units
- Differentiate the Interactions of Radiation with Matter and Explain their Applications
- Enumerate/Explain the Biological Effects of Radiation
- Enumerate/Explain the Different Radiation Detectors
- Define the Basic Safety Standards of Radiation Protection
- Apply the Principles and Practices for Radiation Protection
- Explain/Enumerate the Local Requirements for the Different Uses of Ionizing Radiation and Associated Licenses
- A pilot test is provided.
- Medical Physicists.
- Radiation Workers.
Date & Duration:
5 Days: 6 – 10 September 2020
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Bank transfer (participant name should be in the transfer order and an original receipt must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to the following bank account:
Account name: Khalid Alsafi,
National Commercial Bank
تحويل بنكي (يجب إرسال الإيصال الأصلي عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى
إلى الحساب المصرفي التالي:
اسم الحساب: خالد الصافي ،
البنك الأهلي التجاري
The course will only be held if the number of registrants is at least 45
Payment should be received within 48 hours after reservation otherwise it will be canceled.
The ticket is non-refundable.