The consultant’s office includes highly experienced human cadres in the field of medical isotopes, radiography and computer simulations.
The office offers various consultations in the following areas:
- Radioisotopes production.
- Radiographic services in the medical, industrial and security fields.
- Studies and designs by computer simulation (MCNPX) And (VMC)
- Designing and presenting advanced training programs for the handling of radioactive materials.
- Design and identification of the needs and role of radiation protection units.
- Design of quality control programs and acceptance tests.
- Design of programs for monitoring the amounts of radioactive doses acquired by employees of fixed and mobile radiographic units.
- Designing and presenting courses in the field of radioactive pollution and natural and abnormal radiological disasters.
- Selection of non-medical personnel working in the production of radioisotopes and radiography and rehabilitation to pass the tests of King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology.
- Work of armor accounts for accelerators and treatment units, radiology rooms, radioisotope production units.
- Course for Technologists and Nurses Dealing with Radioactive Sources which is accredited by the NRRC (15 CME)
November 6, 2020 - November 7, 2020
3:30 pm - 9:30 pm
15 CME (NRRC) Date & Duration: 2 Days: 6 – 7 November 2020 METHOD OF PAYMENT Bank transfer (participant name should be in the transfer order and an original receipt must be submitted by email to email@example.com) to the following bank account: Account name: Khalid Alsafi, Account number: 10384470000107 Iban: SA9710000010384470000107, Bank Name: National Commercial (more…)
- Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) which is accredited by the NRRC (40 CME)
December 6, 2020 - December 10, 2020
3:30 pm - 9:30 pm
40 CME (NRRC) Objective: To develop a clear understanding of the Fundamental Concepts of Radiation, its Applications and Safe Use. It is also aimed to Prepare Participants to take the Local Accreditation Examination Explain the Concepts, Principles, and Uses of Ionizing Radiation Use the Different Radiation Quantities/Units and Perform Conversion of Units Differentiate the Interactions (more…)